Experience Considerations



The current amuz brand network:

App Store iOS, visionOS

Play Store Android

Apple Books: Along the Frank Lloyd Wright Trail is a great place to start.

Podcast: Favorites: Student project examples:

University of Wisconsin business school student marketing project

This blog

An occasional e-newsletter. Send a message to us@amuz.com if you'd like to join.

amuz.com website


Reading:
Participation Inequality

OECD study on the distribution of computer skills

Out of the Crisis by W. Edwards Deming

The Machine that Changed the World

Language at the Speed of Sight

On Self Licking Ice Cream Cones

TSMC at the head of history's tide

Liftoff by Eric Berger

Change Agent by Daniel Suarez

Weapons of Math Destruction by Cathy O’Neil

Apple’s Private Cloud Compute and the business of privacy

Notes on the Primer:
One way the Primer achieves this feeling is through dynamic scaffolding. In my highest-growth experiences, I’ve managed to find a perfect route through the difficult terrain I’m traversing. At every moment, I have the support I need to make progress, but not so much that what I’m doing feels boring or fake. And as I become more skilled, that support smoothly fades away, so that my frontier of mastery keeps expanding. These routes are rare. Much of the time, when I “just dive in”, I end up diving into a wall, or stuck in trivialities.
RAND’s halcyon days lasted two decades, during which the corporation produced some of the most influential developments in science and American foreign policy. So how did it become just another think tank?