"The country’s biggest tech migration increase took place in Madison. The city was gaining 1.02 tech workers for each one that left last year, and it’s now gaining 1.77, a 74% jump." - Mckinsey/Linkedin 
We're pleased to announce a new way to explore Madison. Ideal for
- Economic Development
- Tourism: food/drink, lodging and activities
- Real Estate 
- Marketing: visual first, immersive, elegant.
- Promotions: swipe/scan current offers.
- An interactive iBook with fast QR scans
- See and be seen
- Effigy mounds: panoramas & drone views
- Architecture + podcasts
- Sleep & Camp
- A major employer: Epic + Judy Faulkner interview
1.5 billion reasons why we chose Apple books:
- > 1 billion iPhones in use. 87% of American teens have an iPhone, 67% of the population. amuz users enjoy Apple Search, photos, panoramas, video and full screen drone experiences.
- 350 million active iPads. The amuz book displays beautifully on iPad screens.
- Interactive. Explore the book and with a simple QR code scan, quickly enjoy beautiful visuals.
- Distribution in 51 countries.
- 90M monthly Apple book users
- Apple devices now generate about 50% of Google searches (Google supports 90 to 95% of US searches ).
- Modern, growing interaction points: amuz experiences/media, ibooks and podcasts are quickly discovered on Apple Search [examples].
QR Code link to the iBook
 “The Starlink arbitrage may be the greatest real estate repricing of all time. Details matter, and prices may be propped up by bailouts, so a long-only strategy is probably best.
But conceptually: short NY/SF/LA/etc, long rural areas & well-run cities around the world.” - Balajis.
 How Apple and Google Formed One of Tech’s Most Powerful Partnerships